Vocational Courses for Law interns [LLB, BA-LLB, B.Com.-LLB, BBA-LLB] for their internship with Industry:
- Basics of RTI Act-2005 – How to get Information from Govt. Sector.
- Basics of various Labor Laws.
- Focus area of drafting & presentation.
- Telecom Regulatory Authority of India [TRAI].
- Telecom Dispute Settlement and Appellate Tribunal [TDSAT].
- Functioning of Central Vigilance Commission.
- Right to Information Act - 2005 Act - Section to section - Analysis with Case Laws & Landmark Judgment of Hon. Central Information Commission, Hon. High Courts & Hon. Supreme Court.
- Various Labor Laws with necessary Compliance to the Act by Employer with Case Laws.
- Cyber Law – Indian & Global perspectives including IT Act – 2000 & ITAA- 2008.
- The Personal Data Protection Bill – 2018 – Challenges ahead.
- Role of Telecom Regulatory Authority of India [TRAI] in reference to regulation of Telecom Operators & other policy matters.
- Role of Telecom Dispute Settlement and Appellate Tribunal [TDSAT] in present scenario. – Settled Cases before TDSAT.
- Conduct Rules of Central Public Sector Enterprises & Central Govt. institutions with recent Case Study of disciplinary cases of employees of various CPSEs.
- Discussion on Settled landmark Cases of BSNL & other CPSEs before Hon. Central Administrative Tribunal, Hon. High Courts & Hon. Supreme Court.
Applicants may please contact to Course In-charge :
Sh. Manoj Singh, Assistant Director (Legal)
Mail - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact– 9354207320, 9412739350 (Whatsup)
LL- 0120-2755580, 0120-2705001
Address: 109A, Admin Building, ALTTC Ghaziabad.
For more information & fee details please visit: http://www.alttc.bsnl.co.in/